Wednesday, November 5, 2014

update

I've learned I'm not the best at updating a blog, but here is a recap of the past few months:



1. lived a spring and summer in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, returning to my most favorite swimming holes and spending time with some of my favorite people,
  1. Helped my mama move out of my childhood home, painting over the names and notes my friends wrote on the ceiling above my bed,

    3. Helped my boyfriend move out of appalachia and into a small and beautiful Brooklyn apartment with his best friend. Before, we visited and stayed with our sweet friend Demetria in her light-filled space with some of the most special cats I ever met. Aaron's neighborhood is unbelievably perfect, quiet and small and lined with plant-filled coffee shops and people walking dogs that they will let you pet and play with. it feels like home even though it isn't mine (yet).







4. Moved myself into an apartment near my school, my first real space of my own. There is a cat here and his name is Rimbaud. I adopted a fig tree and she sits at the corner of my bed.
 5. Opened an etsy shop selling some handmade leather bags. I've been lousy at updating that too and have nearly sold out of what I originally listed, but have lots of new bags ready to be listed in time for the holidays.


thanks for sticking with me, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment